Friday, March 25, 2005

 

"You are here and so am I"

While I am in no better health or humour than any other moment of the day, my mind seeks stimulation beyond that of
1) meditating on the chaffing caused by a seemingly endless succession of impressively-filled tissues (which lay, grounded, in various damp constellations, charting my laboured progress from bed to couch and back again).
2) cataloguing the various aches and pains concurrent with what seems to be my perennial sinus infection.
3) bouying my dubious optimism with thoughts of how nice the house will look when I regain the energy to purge it of the mess that has gathered about me in my sickened state (including the afore-mentioned tissues).
Hence, I blog.
From the dizzying height of the computer chair I can clearly see that a new constellation is about to form.
What shall I name it?

Comments:
Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary 'Net, are blogging into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of blogspot. It is quite safe from your pitiful little post. An entire archive of my best posts awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the comments function will be quite operational when your friends start blogging.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Well, I know that I'm here.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?