Tuesday, December 04, 2007

 

And supper stretches to an hour plus...

Mmmmmm...TASTY!

Matthew fetches the mail and drops it tantalizingly in my lap. While I expect the usual solicitations from various service/utility providers, I am surprised to find that someone has mysteriously gifted me a subscription to MAKE magazine.
Mouth still mechanically dealing with chicken and mashed potatoes, all else is forgotten as I pull the mag out of the plastic wrap and inhale the smell of new.

LOOK! A sun-powered xylophone! And some guy who grows his art. And Do-it-yourself solar panels. Perhaps we won't be painting the house next summer...

Needless to say my meal is well beyond cool as I distractedly take the last few bites three articles later.

http://www.makezine.com/


A seasonally warm thanks to my mystery benefactor!

Comments:
Merry Kai Sap!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?